Friday, September 9, 2016

The Ninth Circle by Lincoln Cole

This review is going to be short because the book is short: It's good!

(Ok, I'll say a bit more)

The Ninth's Circle is a short prequel about the time when Arthur met Abigail. It's not about their life together, as he trains her. This stops just after meets her. But what the book does is to show us just why Arthur decided to protect a possibly dangerous but definitely very vulnerable girl, and it's easy to see how Abigail would have reciprocated that with the loyalty to him that drives her actions in Raven's Peak. I won't say more, because I don't want to spoil it for you.

If you enjoyed Raven's Peak and need something to read while waiting for Raven's Fall (the sequel) to come out, you'll definitely enjoy this, so go ahead and pick it up!

Disclaimer: I know Lincoln Cole, as I said previously, and I've enjoyed all of his other works. I'm not lying about how much I enjoyed this because I really did devour it in one sitting.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^