Friday, August 5, 2016

Business Cat by Tom Fonder

I requested, downloaded and read this comic book in less than an hour, so... I guess you shouldn't expect a very long review.

Business Cat is precisely what it's title says - about a Cat CEO. Since I'm one of those people that like Dilbert, Garfield AND Texts from Mittens (wait, does that mean I have to go for the 'racial sensitivity training' thing? (; ), I was obviously going to read this book. And I was not disappointed.

This 130 page book is pretty short, but I chuckled quite a few times throughout it. I'm not a follower of the website, so I don't know how much new material there is. I did like the cat vs dog story (especially towards the end) and I really love how the cat CEO interacts with his employees. It's really funny.

There's really nothing much more I can say. I enjoyed it, and I'm guessing that if you like cats and business humour, you will too.

Disclaimer: I got a free copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for a free and honest review.

2 comments :

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^