Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Teaser Tuesday - Ways to Live Forever by Sally Nicholls

I'm finally back home for the summer break (my last summer break! I feel so old), so I'm doing a re-reading sort of thing. At least until I get to the library, though I'm quite content to reread my old favourites.

Right now, I'm re-reading Ways to Live Forever, which I remember as a tear-jerker. I don't remember much else though, so I'm looking forward to rediscovering the book.

My teaser:
"He was alright on Saturday," I said. I couldn't get over how unfair it all was. "There wasn't anything wrong with him!" (Page 99)
What about you? What are you reading?

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Jenn of Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read 
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

5 comments :

  1. Interesting. I want to know what happened!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a sad, sad story :/ His good friend suddenly ended up in the hospital ):

      Delete
  2. Nice teaser. Here's mine https://keeanareads.wordpress.com/2016/08/16/teaser-tuesday-august-16-2016/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to know what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started pulling books off my shelf that I read before I started writing reviews. I have some that are so worn out from the many rereads. LOL Lovely cover for this one.

    My TT from The Madonna Of Notre Dame

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^