Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - Race For The Lost Keystone by Val Rutt

This week's teaser is one that I didn't think I'll ever get to do. It's from a book that I thought I couldn't find but did. I'll probably tell you the whole story when I write my review because right now, I want you to be excited about the book. It may be a kids book, but it's awesome and made a huge impact on me. So without further ado, here's the teaser:

"The rain continued stronger than ever as they approached the car showroom and, by the time Gread-Aunt Elizabeth had parked the Harley and they had all clambered out, the downpour was forming a shallow lake and they had to run for the stairs.  
Inside, it was gloomy and the rain hammered noisily on the metal roof. The weather suited everyone's mood." (page 188)

Ok, so it's three sentences, but the last sentence begged to be included.

Remember, Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading. To participate, just post a two-sentence teaser from a book you're currently reading and share the title and author as well.

What have you been reading?

6 comments :

  1. Oooh I like how the weather is being connected with the characters' moods.

    My teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you needed to add the 3rd line. Happy Tuesday. Here are my teasers. http://reviewbooksandmore.com/2013/10/01/tuesday-teasers-10113/ or http://andreareadsandreviews.blogspot.com/2013/10/tuesday-teasers-10113.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute cover! Thanks for sharing the teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always a good feeling when you find a book you've been looking for. Nice teaser and the cover looks fun too...

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^