Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - The Mystery of the Darkstone by Val Rutt

I hope that you saw my review of The Race for the Lost Keystone by Val Rutt yesterday, because today's teaser is from the sequel: The Mystery of the Darkstone. It's a book I haven't read but I'm enjoying very much so far!

So on to the teaser!

"The only people who had her number were her friends and her family, and when they called their name was displayed. Kate looked at the unknown number - no doubt a wrong number - and nearly didn't answer it." (page 161)
What is your teaser this week?

Remember Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading. To participate, just share a two sentence teaser of a book you're reading along with its title and author.

5 comments :

  1. I must say... that book cover is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teaser. Thanks for sharing
    Here's mine
    http://lovebitessilkties.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/teasertuesday-power-play-resistance-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Teaser. Sounds like she did answer the phone and maybe wished she hadn't! The cover is eye-catching.
    My Teaser today is from KEEPSAKE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very interesting teaser!!

    I'm a new GFC follower

    Please feel free to stop by The Ultimate Bookworms and check out my TT

    XO
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^