Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Review Copy of The Whole Guy Thing is here!

Today was a much better day than yesterday(: For one thing, I got two packages! One care package from my family (I'm so happy because the postage is terrible) and this: The Whole Guy Thing by Nancy Rue (if the author's name sounds familiar, it's because I'm a huge fan). I really couldn't resist taking photos:

I love getting packages like this!

Doesn't it look interesting?


I will try to post a review in one or two days (because it's quite a short book) but no promises. I did finish a few books that I'm just waiting to review, but I've been/am sick (extreme tiredness that makes me hyperventilate). And with any luck, I'll have finished the online interview with her within these two weeks(:

So, since today's Tuesday as well, here's a teaser from the book:


"Being just-friends with a guy has way more benefits than drawbacks. As long as you're honest with each other, there are no negatives." (page 83)


And if you don't know, Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should be Reading(:

2 comments :

  1. This one sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy!
    Here's my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That's a great teaser and I want this book. Thanks for sharing! Here’s my Teaser Teaser

    Check out my Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^