Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pictures~

Today, I figured I'd take a break from studying and posting reviews to post some pictures, with minor comments beneath (context is important after all)
 A Snapshot of my Malaysia Library. It's where some books go to die I mean, it's where books that don't have a chance of being read in Singapore get a second lease of life. Plus, it's also where my much-loved childhood books go to because of a lack of space (Can you see the Enid Blyton titles?)
Studying for English Paper 2. There's actually one more book, The God Of Small Things (or GOST as my class calls it), but frankly, I'm not familiar enough with the book to write about it. Plus, I don't like it that much (I don't like Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse either). My favourite of the four is still Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha by Roddy Doyle, it's a deeply engaging and moving book.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^