Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Night Shore (Kristin Hannah)

At my trip to the library on Saturday, I managed to borrow another book by Kristin Hannah, called Night Shore. It's a story about finding yourself, like the other books I read, yet it managed to maintain it's originality.

Basically, the story is about a couple, specifically Birdie (Elizabeth), who feels "empty"about, well, her whole life. And to make things worse, she doesn't know what she wants. But when her husband lands his dream job through a lucky break, she knows that she definitely doesn't want to go to New York with him.

And she does something that really is 'shocking'. She decides to separate from him. Unlike most American novels, where separation=divorce (because the woman 'finds herself', which is really bad morals), they get back together at the end, even more in love than before.

That is truly a happy ending(:

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^