Thursday, November 7, 2013

The $7.50 Bunny that Changed The World by Gretta Parker

If you love Bunnies, you will love this book.

I love all cute and adorable animals, so I love this book. Also, I have a few people in my stream who adore bunnies so, well, it rubs off.

This very short book is about Flopsy, the facebook famous bunny. Unfortunately, since I've never really followed Facebook famous people/animals, I have no idea if it's true. But, from the pictures, he is a really really adorable bunny.

So, to sum it up, this book is about Flopsy's life, from his point of view. Interspersed are a lot of pictures of Flopsy.

Did I enjoy this book? Of course! Cute animal pictures forever! But I would think that this isn't really a book to read, it's a book you buy so that you can coo over the pictures of adorable bunnies with long fluffy fur.

Excuse me, I need to go and convince myself that I'm incapable of taking care of pets.

Disclaimer: I got a free copy of this book from the publishers via NetGalley in exchange for a free and honest review.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^