Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - The Language of Sparrows by Rachel Phifer

Today is the last day of exams so it means that I can start reading and reading and reading again! (Well, once I finish three reports that is). So here's my teaser, from a book I started reading today:

"But to live without the wonder of childhood is distressing. You must believe me, it is not the sort of life one wants to live."

I really love quotes like this! The book is called The Language of Sparrows and it's by Rachel Phiffer. It's reading really beautifully right now - the language is awesome!

Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by MizB of Shouldbereading. To participate, all you have to do is to post a two sentence teaser of a book you're currently reading and share the title and author.

What is your teaser tuesday?

2 comments :

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^