Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

The impossible has happened. I managed to make enough of an impact that I won the Versatile Blogger award. Thanks so much Pragya! I'm going to be adding her to the Fellow Bibliophiles page by tomorrow (I'm so sorry for being this slow), but in the meantime, you can check out her beautiful blog here

So here are the 5 simple rules:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post .
2. Share 7 things about yourself .
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.

Let's move on to the 7 things (reminds me of the Miley Cyrus song - Note: if you're bored, any music, even Miley Cyrus, will not put you to sleep. Rather, the song will get stuck in your head, making you want to scream even though you're a crowded plane. You should do better things like read)

1. Even though I'm Chinese, I'm more proficient at English.
2. I love reading and writing. But I can't write well (I hope to improve though)
3. I'll be going to Japan for university next year. For 5 years. (Yes, it's extremely long)
4. Thankfully, I'll be going there on a scholarship.
5. I play golf. Even though I've stopped since the begining of IB, it still counts k?
6. I'm hopelessly behind time in everything except possibly current affairs. The only time I know about new book releases is from other bloggers and the newspapers.
7. I have awesome friends (yes, you know who you are)

Alright, for the more interesting part, on to the 1510 recently discovered bloggers (although some of them have been around for some time) -drumroll-

P.s. Not all are book bloggers :D

1. Musings of a Bookish Kitty
3. Tais Toi
5. Figures/TicTackToe
6. Tofugu
7. Twntysmthg
8. One Upon a Wanderer
9. The Inkberry Diaries

I'm sorry, I can only think of 10. While I follow (and love) many different bloggers I can only think of 10 who fit the criteria at the moment.

5 comments :

  1. Congratulations! What scholarship are you going to Japan on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Toni d: Welcome! ^^

    @Anon: I'm going on the MEXT scholarship, so I'm super excited(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. EU EU EU You are so sweet I cannot take it. Miss you and eusi. Your blog is terrific. Keep it up kay, bookworm chickadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amanda: Hi Amanda((: Haha, I miss you too. Keep blogging, I love reading what you write!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^