Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Teaser Tuesday - The Road to Enchantment

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope January has been treating you well(:

I'm going full-out with my driving lessons this week - I've finally decided when I'm moving, and I need to get my license before then! So, full steam ahead it is!

On the reading side of life, I'm currently reading The Road to Enchantment. I can't remember why I requested it, but I'm enjoying it quite a lot. Managed to read about half on the train to school and back today, so hopefully I can finish it soon. My teaser (it's a bit longer than usual, but I just couldn't fit it into two sentences):
"What a thing it must be, I thought, to know what door you wanted to walk through, to know behind which door your heart resided. I thought about the door to the apartment Ian and I used to have. Nope. Home is a time every bit as much as it is a place."
What about you? What are you reading this week?

"George's letters home were Eeyore-ishly self-pitying. "The amount one is expected and has to do is simply awful," he grumbled."  (page 247)

What about you? What are you reading for the new year?
How to participate in Teaser Tuesday: 
•Grab your current read 
• Open to a random page 
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! Everyone loves Teaser Tuesday.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^