Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - The Green Eyed Monster by Mike Robinson

Today's teaser comes from a book I'm reading now. Without going into details, let's just say it's gripping and creepy:

"He ran his finger down the hardcover keyboard of book spines. Individual memories of each, particularly his first experience with every title, burned through him" (page 209)

Yup, this is a creepy story about authors and books. But I love this quote, since it's about reading.

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading. All you've got to do is to pull a random two-sentence teaser out of a book you're reading.

What is your teaser?

4 comments :

  1. I have that feeling about my books, too. Great teaser!

    My teaser this week is from Chinese Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I think I might enjoy it, despite the "creepiness." Thanks for sharing...and here' sMY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this teaser. I'm totally going to check this book out. Plus the cover is very enticing.

    My TT

    http://itisabooklife.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesdays-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote too, but I'm not so sure about reading a creepy book! I'm a big chicken.
    My Teaser is from THE STORYTELLER.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^