Saturday, January 26, 2013

February Issue of An Excuse For Company

Hey everyone! The February issue of An Excuse For Company is out and yours for free at this link!

This month's issue is about The Other Three Loves because, well, Valentines day is overhyped. Do you know in Japan, girls have to give things like giri-choco (obligation chocolate) to guys? And yes, only girls give chocolates on Valentines day here. I think I'll skip this year.

There are a lot more original materials in this issue (like poems~), and we have two authors speaking up - one about smashwords and the other showcasing her latest work.

If you want to participate (through a review, providing a cover image, through an original poem/story, etc), let me know and we'll work something out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^