Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Teaser Tuesday - Food: A Love Story by Jim Gaffigan

I have no idea where I heard about this book - I don't know if it was a blog, or a newspaper, but somehow, I heard about it and had the urge to read it. NLB's eReads programme had the book, so I reserved it and forgot about it, until two days ago, when it was finally my turn to borrow the book.

My teaser:
"Aside from these minor inconveniences, getting delivery remains my favorite nonsleeping activity. I mean, besides eating cheese." 
What is your Teaser Tuesday this week?
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read 
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

3 comments :

  1. I love the cover! Since I love to eat, this sounds like a book I'd enjoy.
    My Tuesday post features The Chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do need to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like delivery too. Only, usually that means pizza because no one else delivers around here. Oh, the injustice! Haha! This sounds like an interesting book. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^