Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Teaser Tuesday - The Far End of Happy by Kathryn Craft

The intro to today's Teaser Tuesday is going to be short, because there's a paper that I should be getting back to.

This week, I'm sneaking chapters of The Far End of Happy in between school stuff. So far, what I'm reading is making me wish I had no school, because I want to find out what happens.

My teaser:

"I can't live in a fantasy world either. I need to know where the cold stone walls are."
What is your Teaser Tuesday?


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read 
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

P.s. If you remember my teaser last week, about "Food: A Love Story", well, I've finished it, and the review was posted yesterday. The tl;dr version is: I found this to be really funny,  but it's a matter of personal taste, and if you're a big fan of Jim Gaffigan, you're probably already familiar with the material.

8 comments :

  1. I like the teaser and I love the cover! Good luck with school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I like both my fantasy and my walls.

    My teaser this week is from Isaac Asimov http://wp.me/p3Nz8P-su

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cover. I am retired, so I do a ton of reading. Hope school is going well. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser. I hope you can fit in more soon. I'm teasing Ever After by Jude Deveraux on my adult blog this week. It's a romance with ghosts. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting. Hope you finished your paper in time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you were able to work on your paper some more.

    I read your teaser and thought, "But sometimes I WANT to live in fantasy world!" But I do understand. Like PD Workman though I like the idea of having both. LOL I do like the teaser though and am curious about the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the fantasy world comes with modern toilets, I'm in!

      And thanks, I managed to work on it, thanks to a friend who was helping explain the more difficult Japanese sections.

      Delete
  7. Interesting Teaser. I love the book's cover.
    My Tuesday post features A Walk in the Woods.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^