Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Teaser Tuesday - Uprooted by Naomi Novik

Hey everyone! It's Tuesday again and I managed to start another book(: Although I'll be working over the weekend, I do have tomorrow off (and I'm planning to meet some friends so I may not get much reading done).

Right now, I'm reading Uprooted by Naomi Novik, which was actually a recommendation from Wendy over at Literary Feline! I read her review and just had to read the book, especially since the library has it. I'm thoroughly enjoying it, so thank you so much for the review!

My teaser:
"When we were through I slid to the floor next to my small heap of pine-needle ashes and stared at them, hollow. I almost hated them for stealing the lie from me."
What about you? What are you reading right now?
How to participate in Teaser Tuesday:  
•Grab your current read 
• Open to a random page 
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! Everyone loves Teaser Tuesday.

4 comments :

  1. Oh, I like "stealing the lie from me". Interesting!

    Mine this week is from a Neil Gaiman novel: https://wp.me/p3Nz8P-1im

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this one very much. My YA teaser this week comes from The Last Thing You Said by Sara Biren. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are enjoying this one! I hope you continue to do so, Eustacia. It's so good. :-) Thank you for the mention!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^