Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Teaser Tuesday - The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah


Hey everyone! How are you doing?

Right now, I'm reading The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. Thanks to Kailana from The Written World for recommending it! I'm really enjoying it so far(:

My teaser:
"I will add this, though, since I am a mother and we can't help ourselves. A broken heart hurts as badly in wartime as in peace. Say good-bye to your young man well." 

How about you? What is your teaser this week?
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Jenn of Books and a Beat. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read 
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

8 comments :

  1. Hope you love this book as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one. I love the cover and teaser. Thanks for sharing. Here's my intro and teaser for today: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-1i9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color me interested! I bet this will grab me and not let go.

    My TT from Fear Of The Scarecrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great book! Happy reading!
    Here is my teaser: http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/teaser-tuesday4952373

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this. I've heard such good things about it. And I love the teaser you shared, Eustacia. So true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd enjoy this one! Hope you get the chance to read it!

      Delete
  6. Don't think it's for me, but thanks for sharing.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^