Thursday, March 24, 2016

Snoopy: Party Animal by Charles M. Schulz

I'm actually not sure what there is to say about this. It's a collection of Snoopy comics. If you're a fan of the beagle, you'll probably enjoy it. If you aren't, well... you might still enjoy it. It's Snoopy after all.

Most of the strips are standalone stories, so I can't really comment on that either. There are a few which deals with one of the kids getting a cat, and Snoopy's reaction to it. In general, I enjoy all the comics that involve Snoopy writing. I'm not actually familiar with the human characters, so those didn't hold my attention as strongly.

As for the non-comic bonus content, this is supposed to have a "pull out poster", "flip book animation", and I did see a partial origami instruction (I assume the final book will have everything).

I did enjoy reading this, but I don't have much to say about it. It's a Snoopy comic - by this time, it's unlikely to win any new fans, unless you're talking about introducing it to children. If you're already familiar with the comics, you can more or less predict if you're going to enjoy it.

Disclaimer: I got a free copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for a free and honest review.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^