So.... Would you rather...
1. Read Only Trilogies or stand-a-lones?
Stand-a-lones, definitely. I like series, but I'm terrible at following up.
2. Read Only Female or Male Authors?
Uh, I don't really look at the names. Female? Maybe? I can live with just reading Sarah Dessen and Hilary Mantel and the like.
No wait. That means I have to give up Chesterton and C.S. Lewis and Tolkien.
On second thought, I'll pick male authors.
3. Show at Barnes-n-Noble or Amazon?
Amazon. I've never been to a Barnes-n-Noble, because I don't live in the the States.
4. All books become movies or TV shows?
I always thought TV shows are for series and movies for standalones. Um, I have to pick? Movies, I guess. I mean, like Question 1, I'm terrible at following up, and I'll quickly get swamped with things I want to watch.
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
Five books a day! Ok, week, but I think I already do that...
6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
Weird as it may sound, author! But ideally, both! And a superhero-businesswoman! (I was the weird kid)
7. Only read your top 20 favourite books over and over or always read new ones you haven't read before?
I'll be doing the re-read, although deciding on the top 20 favourite books will be really hard.
8. Be a librarian or a bookseller?
Bookseller! (One of my many dreams) There'll be a lot more freedom to decide what to stock, how to decorate the store seasonally, and install a snack corner/cafe.
9. Only read your favourite genre, or every genre except your favourite?
I'm not sure if I have a favourite genre. Uh, but I guess I'll stick to just that one if I have to choose. It'll be interesting to see what I like to read.
10. Only read physical books or e-books?
I know we're in the midst of the ebook revolution, and I have way too many physical books as it is, but physical books all the way!
End! Feel free to join in if this catches your eye!