Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - Death in the Clouds by Agatha Christie

I finally have an English book from which I can get a teaser. It's really terrible of me, but I bought another book. It won't make or break the move, but if I keep doing this.....

"Gold brushes and boxes, jars of face cream, boxes of powder - dainty luxuries all around her. But in the midst of the luxury Cicely Horbury sat with dry lips and a face on which the rouge showed up in unbecoming patches on her cheeks." (page 237)

I love Agatha Christie. Nothing more needs to be said.

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of ShouldBeReading. To participate, all you need to do is to share a two sentence teaser from a book you're currently reading.

What are your teasers this week?

4 comments :

  1. Sounds good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one in my TBR pile, and am featuring one of her contempories for my teaser this week: The Window at the White Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Agatha Christie, too! In fact, my teaser today was from her Hercule Poirot mystery, After the Funeral. Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of these days I'm going to sit down and read all of Agatha Christie's stories! This sounds like a good one.
    My teaser is from THE DAY AFTER YESTERDAY.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^