Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Teaser Tuesday - The Portal Project by Kat Folland

I'm back! I came back on Sunday, and managed to post yesterday. But, I have three reports on the trip due, so....

Anyway, I'm currently reading The Portal Project: Danagu Omnibus by Kat Folland. Kat's one of my Google+ friends, and I'm really enjoying the book so far.

My teaser:

"When Kristy and I arrived in the front hallway, Amaleen was just coming out of the den, followed by Bart with Baka on a lead. Becky was, amusingly, riding at her ease on Baka's head, which caused the cow to flick her ears irritably but nothing more." 

Can you tell which are the humans here?


What is your teaser?
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read 
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

2 comments :

  1. I'm assuming the cow is on the lead which makes me wonder why. No, I can't tell who's human. My teaser this week comes from the urban fantasy Magic Lost Trouble Found by Lisa Shearin. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a fun read. I hope you enjoy it! I'm not sure I can make out who is who either. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^