Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - The Fairest Beauty by Melanie Dickerson

You know, when I signed up for the Fairy Tales retold reading challenge, I thought I'd have a lot more problems finding the ebook versions. Yet here it is: Fairest Beauty, a retelling of Snow White. So here's my teaser:

Truthfully, he thought his presence at Hohendorf had probably hastened the duchess's deciding to kill her. But hadn't he felt a supernatural urgency to go and rescue her?

Remember, Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of ShouldbeReading. To join, all you have to do is to take two random teasers from a book you're reading, and make sure others know what the book is. I'd use an actually book, but the print books I'm reading are all in Japanese (I found Lola Rose in Japanese!) - I have a feeling that to use those books means that very few people will understand what I'm typing.

4 comments :

  1. Oh I love fairytale retellings. Thanks for the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser -- beautiful cover! Hope you are enjoying the book!
    Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser. I love fairy tale retellings, hope you're enjoy it, and thanks for sharing!

    Here's my teaser at Bookmunchies & feel free to check out our Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do enjoy the fairy tales remixed. :) Great teaser. Thank you.

    If you'd like to stop by I have a teaser up this week as well...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday-152.html

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^