Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Liberator by Bryan Davis

Have you ever felt like you don't want a book to end? Well, I deal with this "problem" by putting down the book and day-dreaming about it. It's a bad bad habit and I should really stop it. So, to make myself continue reading it, I'm going to use a teaser from Liberator by Bryan Davis:

"But they couldn't feel the freedom. They didn't know what it was like to walk away from a master's cave, or a pheterone mine, or a stone-movers' raft without the burden of knowing that they had to return the next day and the next, as would their children for generations untold. Yes, the escaped children danced in the stream, but until slaves on Starlight could feel the cool water running between their own toes, the vision was no more than a dream, a tale whispered to children at bedtime to keep them from crying out at night." (page 148)


Doesn't it sound great? If you haven't heard of this series, you can read my reviews of the first three books: Starlighter, Warrior and Diviner. To enter my giveaway to win your own copy of Starlighter and Diviner, click here.

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. What's your teaser this week?

4 comments :

  1. Wow, great teaser. Looks like a good read, thanx for sharing!!

    Here’s My TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with not wanting a book to end! If it's a really good book, I find myself thinking about the characters long after the last page. The only way I've found to get over this is to start another book.
    My teaser is from LIES THAT BIND by Delinda McCann.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^