Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Teaser Tuesday - The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

Today's book is one that I just started...five minutes ago. On account of finishing the previous book in the train.

Anyway, I just started The Thirteenth Tale, and apart from the blurb, I know nothing about it. It's supposed to be about a lady writing a biography about a writer?

My teaser:

"From the library she passed to the music room, where she found the same disorder she had seen elsewhere. The furniture was arranged bizarrely, as though to facilitate the playing of hide-and-seek."

I love stories about stories, so I'm really excited for this one!

What is your teaser this week?


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read 
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

4 comments :

  1. I read this one a while ago and enjoyed it. I hope you do too. My teaser this week comes from The Infamous Heir by Elizabeth Michels. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite books. I listened to it *twice*!

    I'm playing today too at Beth Fish Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book! I hope you will like it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it! (I couldn't stop reading) It's fantastic!! Can't believe it took me so long before I read it.

      Delete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^