Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Teaser Tuesday - The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen

It's time for another Tuesday! I've actually be MIA for most of last week, since my family was here and I was showing them around. I hope to be posting more this week though!

Anyway, I'm currently reading The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen. I really like her Rizzoli and Isles series (though I didn't like the first one), and I was kinda psyched to see a cameo from Isles in the front part.

My teaser:

"A wealthy student could pay a resurrectionist to obtain a corpse for study. But if you were poor, like Mr. Marshall, you had to go out and dig up a body yourself."
What is your teaser this week?
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read 
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

5 comments :

  1. Interesting and awful thought. Hope you're enjoying it! My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shades of the Body Snatchers, lol! I've read a couple of her books, so this might be one to watch for.

    Mine this week is from The Octopus: A Story of California by Frank Norris at http://wp.me/pZnGI-sc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Dickensian London! Here's my teaser/opening: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-14R

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering when and where this story takes place. Sounds fascinating.
    My Tuesday post features THE JOURNEY BACK – A Doublesight Story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a historical mystery but I thought the Rizzoli and Isles were contemporary. I'll have to check this one out to see what is happening. My teaser comes from Killing Trail by Margaret Mizushima this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^