Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Teaser Tuesday - Enchantment Lake by Margi Preus

Hey everyone! How's the week going? I'm only in the second week of the new school year, but I'm absolutely swamped. I haven't been reading much.

Right now, I'm slowly making my way through Enchantment Lake. It's a mystery, and I've just started, so I can't say whether it seems good or not.

Teaser:
"Francie looked up, half expecting to see Scarlett O'Hara in a hoop skirt and bonnet, but the voice came from someone who looked more like a Ralph Lauren model (a mature one) dressed casually, but elegantly, for the country, with the perfect hair, the perfect country look, and, Francie realised with a start, the perfect face. This woman was stunningly beautiful, and this was the weirdest part: familiar."
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read 
  • Open to a random page 
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
What is your Teaser Tuesday? 

1 comment :

  1. Hmm, a face from the past, hey? I'd read on.

    Mine this week is another cozy mystery: http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-final-catcall/

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all comments, and I'll try my best to reply within 24 hours!

^_^